Back in May when I wrote about The Pampered Pup, I don't think I realized at the time how much work it would be to execute my vision of a dog festival on Cherry Street in New Canaan. Somehow, we accomplished the goal, and last Sunday, beautiful four-legged creatures came out to enjoy the party we were throwing on Cherry Street in New Canaan for the Dog Days of Summer event. Fun was had by all, especially our canine companions.
I want to thank my clients, colleagues and friends who came out to enjoy the fun and furballs running around: Anna F, Fern P, Melissa M, Jenny E, Barbara D, Kevin M (and Murphy), Teal & Jeff, Diane R, Kendall S, Anita M, BJ, Heather G, Houston B, Lisa & Fred (and my favorite redhead, Riley), Nanette G, Scot W, and especially...my co-chair at Village Critter Outfitter, Shirleen, and the uber-pawsome, Tucker Murphy of the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce.
Monty, my favorite Italian Greyhound, enjoyed his canine massage.
This little peanut stole my heart.
Riley, our poster dog, was having the time of his life. It didn't matter to him at all that he placed second in the Dunkin' for Hot Dogs contest. All he cared about was getting to eat the hot dogs.
There are many more pictures from the event posted on the Facebook page, to see just how much fun was had by everyone.
Two paws up!
No comments:
Post a Comment