Holiday Gift Guide: Alissa's Favorites

I've been working at Aetheria Spa for a long time, and I never get tired of the wonderful smells that envelop me when I enter the spa. I love all the products we have available. Here are some favorites of mine, all of which make wonderful gifts for your friends and family this Christmas.






Eminence Organic Skin Care's Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant:
It seems to last forever and it does a beautiful job smoothing my skin.













Get Fresh Grapefruit Creme: It smells delightful. It's not greasy and it's good for any season.










NYR Organic's Frankincense Toning Body Creme: I actually didn't think I would like this when I first tried it, but it has grown on me a lot. It's rich, feels nutritious for my skin, but it's still light and smells earthy. I love it.












Get Fresh Rescue Me Creme: This is definitely one of my favorites. The lemongrass scent is refreshing and the texture is perfect for the feet. I use it with every foot massage and reflexology treatment I do. Our clients love it.









Eminence's Stone Crop Collection: It's so hydrating! It never disappoints me.

No comments: