As the holidays approach, I always get a little introspective about the year that is coming to a close. Was my job fulfilling? Did I accomplish my goals? Have I made new friends? Have I valued old friends? Have I treasured my family and made them feel appreciated? Most importantly, have I valued myself? I stumbled across a little exercise on the Oprah.com web site recently. It's a simple chart to help you determine what your passion is. Many of us suffer from a long list of responsibilities that always seem to push the priority of "self" to the bottom of the list. Then one day, we wake up and realize how many missed opportunities there have been and we have regrets. What if I had ... (fill in the blank). Try the exercise (PDF) - it takes 5 minutes - and see where your passion lies. Then look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're living your passion.
I'm happy to report I'm living my passion. How about you?
1 comment:
Gonna try it out later in the evening and let's see if I'm living with my passion. Anyway thanks for sharing it to us.
Post a Comment