Product junkie must-haves

I'm no supermodel, but there are certainly a few things in my beauty routine that I can't live without...

As the annual progression of seasons continues, the sun is getting stronger and higher in the sky. A certain amount of sun exposure is good for you, helping your body produce much-needed Vitamin D. Ten or fifteen minutes a day accomplishes that goal, and we're likely to get that just driving to work. However, too much sun (of course) ages our skin. So if I know I'll be outdoors for a longer duration, it's important to protect the delicate facial tissue with Eminence's Tropical Vanilla moisturizing cream (with an SPF 32). It smells delicious, and feels light on my skin.



This is absolutely a product I cannot live without. NYR Organic's Lemon & Coriander deodorant. Totally free of harmful chemicals and aluminum found in other store bought brands, this deodorant smells fresh and clean. It doesn't prevent you from sweating. Antiperspirants make me crazy. You're body needs to sweat in order to regulate body temperature! What this does is kill any bacteria that causes odor.




Once nighttime rolls around and it's time for bed, my ritual includes removing any eye makeup with NYR Organic's Rose Facial Oil. For normal and dehydrated skin types, this oil is incredibly nourishing and restorative. I've convinced myself that it's helping minimize the crow's feet around the eyes. Maybe I'm delusional...




It's rare that a client will receive a facial from me where I don't use this delightful moisturizer. I use it every night and absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. It contains organic blueberry pulp which fights free radicals, and blueberry juice rich in antioxidants and phyto-nutrients. Non-GMO Soy, rich in isoflavones and Vitamin B, helps to rejuvenate skin cells so you face the morning with soft, youthful skin.

What beauty items can you not live without?

No comments: